There are some urges and needs an FAQ page just can't satisfy. That's why the Internet gods created the contact page and the contact form within it. All hail the form! All use the form.
CONTACT / VISIT
PLAN A VISIT
Come visit us at the Crowded Barrel Whiskey Co. distillery and our tasting room, Fang and Feather. Want to take a tour while you're visiting? Read below and fill out the tour reservation form.
Tasting Room Hours:
Wednesday & Thursday: 3pm–7pm
From Central Austin
1. Take MoPac (Loop 1) South until it becomes 45
2. Continue on 45 to FM 1826
3. Turn LEFT on FM 1826 and go just over 4 miles
4. Turn LEFT on Crystal Hills Dr. and go .5 mile up the hill
5. Turn LEFT at the Wizard Academy Entrance
From Highway 290
1. Take Highway 290 to FM 1826 south of Oak Hill, north of Dripping Springs
2. Turn onto FM 1826 and go approx. 8 miles
3. Turn LEFT on Crystal Hills Dr. and go .5 mile up the hill
4. Turn LEFT at the Wizard Academy Entrance
1. Take I-35 to Buda exit 221/Main St. (old Loop 4)
2. Go WEST on Main St. (old Loop 4) almost 1.5 miles to “downtown” Buda
3. Turn WEST on FM 967 (toward Camp Ben McCulloch) and go 12 miles
4. Turn RIGHT on FM 1826 and go almost 3 miles
5. Turn RIGHT on Crystal Hills Dr. and go .5 mile up the hill
6. Turn LEFT at the Wizard Academy Entrance
From the Airport
(Keep in mind that Highway 71, Highway 290 and Ben White Blvd. are all the same road.)
1. Head WEST on Highway 71
2. go under IH 35 and continue west on 71/Ben White towards US290 west, but before you get to US290
3. Turn south (LEFT) on Loop 1 (MoPac) and
4. Continue until it becomes Highway 45 and then intersects with FM 1826
5. Turn LEFT on FM 1826 and continue for just over 4 miles
6. Turn LEFT on Crystal Hills Dr. and go .5 mile up the hill
7. Turn LEFT at the Wizard Academy Entrance
TAKE A TOUR
We love showing off the distillery. All our tours walk you from the still house to the barrelhouse through the beautiful pathways across campus. The tour ends in the tasting room with our lovely bartenders.
If you're a Trailblazer from the Texas Whiskey Trail, our tours are free! Otherwise, they are $10/person and by appointment only.
Want to schedule a tour during your visit, fill out the reservation form below.
Wednesday & Thursday: 3 PM – 5 PM (on the hour)
Friday: 1 PM – 5 PM (on the hour)