Patreon is where MBs support the Whiskey Tribe's content and its distillery, Crowded Barrel Whiskey Co., the world's first crowd-sourced distillery. Support of the Tribe's distillery is optional of course, and it opens the door to tons of video updates and votes on whiskey making options. Support comes small and large. Maybe one of the levels below is a right fit for you.
MAYBE NOT A CULT
"YOU ARE A KING BY YOUR OWN FIRESIDE, AS MUCH AS ANY MONARCH ON HIS THRONE."
• Free samples at The Fang and Feather
• Early access content and behind-the-scenes content
• Monthly coupon codes for discounts on Tribe swag
• Whiskey Quests: exclusive training and voting to create new whiskeys
• Access to Patreon-only feed
• Name on the website Wall of Magnificence
• Everything from the Gentry level, plus:
• Name on the distillery Wall of Magnificence (as long as you're a supporter)
• Official Whiskey Tribe MB lapel pin (after three consecutive months)
• Invitation to the quarterly drink-stream (livestream)
As a monk, you have ascended beyond any desire for worldly possessions. You ask for nothing, yet your name is glorified upon the The Bastard's Bar, as well as the Wall of Magnificence for the duration of your monk-ish (monkly?) vow.
• You get all the perks of Whiskey Tribe Knights, and Chiefs, without receiving quarterly shipments of physical items. (coin, coaster, fiddly bit, etc.)
• Everything from the Chief level, plus:
• Your name on the Bastards Bar (as long as you're a supporter)
• New MB challenge coin every three months
• Early distillery launch-party ticket notification (free)
• Be credited at the end of each Biscuits episode (as long as you're a supporter)
• Everything from the Knight level, plus
• New coaster design every three months
• Automatic two-week hold on new Whiskey Tribe products
• Two "Tube Socks of Magnificence" per year (minimum of six months involvement for each)
• Everything from the Baron level, plus
• Launch party tickets and lodging (on campus when available)
• Four "Tube Socks of Magnificence" per year (minimum of three months involvement for each)
We don't know what to say. You're either drunk right now, or your Magnificence is beyond the comprehension of mere mortals.
With no more than a thought, even the strongest bottles crack open and spill their essence at your feet. The greatest Whisk(e)y Spirits tremble at a whisper of your name.
You get all we have to offer through Patreon, and a hangover tomorrow morning, because you're obviously drunk right now.